Taylor Swift is reportedly keeping details about her dream wedding tightly under wraps — even from Travis Kelce’s father, Ed Kelce.
According to the Daily Mail, the former “The Voice” mentor is believed to have intentionally withheld information about her and Travis’ big day from her future father-in-law.
Sources told the outlet that Ed “can’t be trusted” to keep details of the wedding private. “He’s sort of like a loose cannon,” one insider alleged. “Nobody knows what he’s going to say, so it’s kind of a controversial situation.”
GettyThe source added that Ed “already gave out a lot of information about the engagement,” particularly details of when and where Travis popped the big question.
“Travis actually did the proposal, oh, maybe two weeks, not quite two weeks ago,” Ed told Cleveland TV station WEWS in August. “He was going to put it off till this week. I think she was getting maybe a little antsy, but he was going to put her off till this week, to, you know, make some grand thing, to make it a big special event.”
Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Wedding Details Remain Private Even to Family
Aside from Ed Kelce, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce reportedly keep details of the wedding from other family members.
Previously, Jason Kelce’s wife, Kylie Kelce, revealed she doesn’t know the details of her brother-in-law’s upcoming wedding to the “Opalite” singer.
“I don’t have any details,” Kylie reiterated during an episode of her “Not Gonna Lie” podcast. “I don’t have any details. I don’t have any details. I have no details. I have none. Look at that. That’s how many details I have. None. None.”
And even if she has knowledge of Taylor and Travis’ wedding plans, Kylie stressed that she’s not sharing them to the public.
“Even if I did have any information, I’m not [expletive] telling you. That’s private information,” she said, adding that such details are “between family.”
Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift Take Wedding Privacy to a Whole New Level
Previously, Rob Shuter’s “Naughty But Nice,” reported that the save-the-dates have already been sent to guests, though Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce allegedly left out key details.
“There’s a date — but no venue,” one insider told the outlet. “And that’s completely intentional.”
The source continued, “They want total control — and total privacy. Details won’t be shared until the very last minute.”
On the contrary, the Daily Mail reported that the power couple opted not to send tangible invitations to maintain privacy.
“When it comes to the date and location, she wants to avoid anything leaking ahead of time, which is why there are no physical save-the-dates being sent out,” the source told the outlet.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are reportedly tying the knot on July 3 in New York.



